This Policy sets out what the categories of personal information imonomy may collect from you when you use the Service as well as how imonomy processes that personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or do not agree with it, please contact imonomy by clicking here before using the website. imonomy may amend this Policy from time to time, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made. This Policy was last updated on 16 February 2016.
By using any part of the website or providing personal information to imonomy you consent to imonomy processing your personal information as set out in this Policy.
Incorporation by reference
This Policy incorporates the following provisions (and their subordinate provisions) of the Terms by reference:
- Privacy; and
- Modification to imonomy’s Services or this Agreement.
The provisions incorporated into this Policy from the Terms must be read as being applicable to this Policy, to the extent doing so does not materially change their meaning. To the extent the provisions of this Policy conflict with the Terms, the provisions of this Policy will prevail to the extent of the conflict.
The defined terms in the Supplementary Definitions in the Policy have specific meanings in the context of this Policy and shall be interpreted in accordance with the principles set out in the Terms.
Personal information imonomy collects from you
Personal information you volunteer or which imonomy collects directly
In general, you may navigate the website without directly providing imonomy with any personal information. Any domain name information that imonomy collects is not necessarily used to personally identify you but is instead aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the website and the web pages viewed. imonomy uses this information to measure the use of the website and to improve its contents. However, additional services may be only available if imonomy has certain information about you.
imonomy may collect the following personal information from you:
- Information about the products and services you express an interest in when you visit the website;
- Your name and contact information, including email address and company details which you may submit to imonomy;
- Information about your location or similar location based information;
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with imonomy’s products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about imonomy’s products and services.
imonomy may intercept and monitor your communications
imonomy may implement systems designed to intercept and monitor your communications with imonomy, to the extent permissible by law in the course of the carrying on of business and for the purpose of monitoring or keeping records of direct and indirect communications.
Personal information imonomy collects automatically
When you use the website, imonomy automatically receives and records information from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. This information is stored in imonomy’s server logs.
imonomy only uses this data in aggregate form to better understand how imonomy’s customers, collectively, use the website.
imonomy is committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure imonomy has put in place physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard personal information imonomy collects though the website.
imonomy may link to other websites which are not within its control. imonomy will not be responsible for the protection of any personal information which you provide to 3rd parties. You should exercise caution and view privacy statements applicable to 3rd party websites or services.
How imonomy processes personal information
imonomy uses your personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide services or information you have requested and to notify you about important changes or developments to these services;
- To respond to your inquiries and complaints or to process your requests in relation to your information;
- To follow up on any inquiries and complaints as part of imonomy’s customer care procedures;
- To update imonomy’s records about you and for the purpose of retaining records about you;
- To administer offers in the ordinary course of doing business with you;
- To improve imonomy’s products and services by making them easier to use and by providing access to certain sections of the website;
- To prevent or detect any unlawful activities;
- To inform you of and administer competitions and other promotions; and
- To evaluate the effectiveness of imonomy’s marketing and for the purposes of research, training and statistical analysis in order to improve imonomy’s services.
Should imonomy request any further personal information from you, imonomy will inform you how the personal information you provide will be used.
imonomy may contact you by e-mail, phone or messaging for the purposes set out in this section. By submitting such information to imonomy, you indicate your agreement with imonomy contacting you using these methods of communication. imonomy will continue to contact you using the methods you choose until you advise imonomy in writing that you no longer wish to be contacted using such methods. Please note that you are required to accept at least one of the above methods as your chosen method of receipt of communication from imonomy.
Sharing your personal information
imonomy will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to 3rd parties except than on the following basis:
- Where imonomy has your consent to do so for the purpose of providing a service to you;
- Where it is required by imonomy’s associates involved in running accounts and services for you or in undertaking activities linked to the operation of such services or accounts on imonomy’s behalf; or
- Where the disclosure in in compliance with legal and/or contractual requirements that imonomy is subject to, including, but not limited to, intergovernmental agreements.
imonomy will not pass your personal information to 3rd parties (other than on the basis set out in this Policy and in accordance with appropriate disclosure requirements imonomy may be subject to) without your consent.
This process may include sending personal information to other countries, whose data protection laws may not be as comparable to the European Economic Area. However, imonomy has taken appropriate steps to ensure the same level of protection for the processing carried out in these countries as within the European Economic Area.
Accessing your personal information
If you think that any personal information imonomy holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact imonomy as soon as possible. imonomy will take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is corrected and/or updated.
- “Terms” means the imonomy Online Standard Terms and Conditions located at http://imonomy.com/terms-and-conditions/;
- “website” means the imonomy website accessible on the imonomy.com domain.